Our research group has the following infrastructure (as of April 2015):
- Offices for professors, graduate students, and undergraduate students and laboratory of high performance computing, in a total area of 65 m2, air-conditioned environment.
- 16 desktop computers for individual use by members of the group
- 1 color laser printer and laser
- Http and ftp public servers
- Map Server
- NAS file server for backup
- Workstations for high-performance processing in Linux environment, totaling 64 processors. The processing capacity of the group is about 1.6 Tflops and capacity of disk storage is about 100 TB.
- Network Ethernet 1 Gbps, with two dedicated switches, total 48 ports
- 5 air conditioners